Friday, November 14, 2014

OPI 2014 Coca-Cola Collection


Today I have for you the nine piece Coca-Cola Collection from OPI. These have been out for several months now but I just now had the chance to purchase them and wanted to share them with you. These polishes were perfection. The formulas were great and dry time was even pretty fantastic. I love this collection so much because of the range of "not-so-common" colors, and they did a great job at matching colors to the products they represent. On to the swatches....


You're So Vain-illa
Two coats (but should have used three)
Represents Vanilla Coke


Sorry I'm Fizzy Today
Two coats
Represents Vanilla Coke


Coca-Cola
Two coats
Inspired by Coca-Cola (of course..lol)


Green On The Runway
Three coats
Represents Sprite


My Signature Is "DC"
Two coats
Represents Diet Coke


Orange You Fantastic
Two coats, no undies
Represents Fanta Orange


Today I Accomplished Zero
Three coats
Represents Coke Zero


A Grape Affair
Two coats
Represents Fanta Grape


Get Cherried Away
Two coats
Represents Cherry Coke



My favorites of this collection are A Grape Affair, Green On The Runway and Today I Accomplished Zero. I love these three the most because of their uniqueness. I also was very impressed with You're So Vain-illa. You could probably get away with two coats but I have very white tips so Its usually three coats of anything for me. I hope these help you in your decision on whether or not to buy them. Im very happy I decided to get the whole collection, I think you will be too.

Thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment