Sunday, October 12, 2014

31 Day Challenge - Final Week


Okay, so Im running just a little behind. Been a busy two weeks. But on the bright side....I did it!! I finished all 31 days of the challenge, go me!!




Day 22: Inspired By A Song
I did Meatloaf: Bat Out Of Hell
Colors Used: Colors Used: Broadway Nails-Mystery Pumpkin, Spoiled-Jail Bait, Banana Republic-Autumn and Orly-Liquid Vinyl


Day 23: Inspired By A Movie
I did WALL-E
Colors Used: Broadway Nails-Ugly Duckling and assorted stripers


Day 24: Inspired By A Book
I did Harold And The Purple Crayon


Day 25: Inspired By Fashion
I did 
Colors Used: Orly-Liquid Vinyl, Wet n Wild Megalast-I Red A Good Book


Day 26: Inspired By A Pattern
I did a recreation of a nail pattern I love


Day 27: Inspired By Artwork
I did the melted crayon look


Day 28: Inspired By A Flag
I did the SC flag, my birthplace



Day 29: Inspired By the Supernatural
I did Halloween patterns


Day 30: A Tutorial
I did Nail tattoos



Day 31: Honor nails you love
I did these neon nails originally done by @runningwithlacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment