Friday, October 31, 2014

Wet N Wild 2014 Fall Mattes Collection Polishes

I finally got my hands on the 2014 Fall Matte polishes from Wet N Wild! These babies have been soo hard to collect! I found the display in a Walgreens 45 minutes from my house but it only had three of the colors left on it, so the search was on. I bought two more of the colors from Heather (@heathernking) on Instagram, who actually helped me complete another collection of Wet n Wild Megalasts. Thanks girl! Then I was down to one, the purple. Everyone I knew was on the lookout for me. Then my sister, Addrienne, sent me a text saying she found it. I literally squealed! They were finally all mine! Let me take just a minute to say that Wet N Wild Megalast polishes are my favorite out of all 600 I own. The formulas are consistently perfect, they have the wide brushes which work great on my nails and they only cost $1.99!Okay, enough said. On to the polishes.....



 Rouge 66
Two coats, no topcoat


 Distressed To Impress
Two coats, no topcoat


 Careful, It's Vine-tage
Two coats, no topcoat


 LAC-My Mani?
Three coats, no topcoat


 So Berry On Trend
Two coats, no topcoat


Echo Dark
Two coats, no topcoat



I don't think I need to say it but.....I am so in love with these polishes. Aside from the cream one, all these were easily opaque with two coats. Drying time was great. Although not really true matte finishes, they are more of a satin finish. This didn't really bother me as they more than make up for it in beauty. If you are lucky enough to find this collection, or any of it at all, you won't regret buying it. I also want to add, I wore these for at least a day each and had no staining at all when I removed them.

Thank you so much for reading this all the way through! Be sure to sign up to get email notifications for new posts. I am really going to try to do at least two posts a week.

2 comments: