Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm Still Here....

This has been a crazy two weeks for me.  I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I started a new job two weeks ago and in still in training.  It takes alot out of me mentally and physically so I haven't been doing my nails nearly as much as I'd like to. That's probably not gonna change anytime soon so I will be limiting my posts to two a week.  I do still posts my manis on my Instagram page so be sure to check out my creations and nonsense there as well.  I also have not had WiFi at home for a few months and it's almost impossible to do blog posts on a phone but,  we are getting Internet back by this weekend so it'll be alot easier to get online and upload pics,  etc.  Thank you to those that are still around.  I just finished doing swatches of the new Wet n Wild Mattes collection so that will be my very next post. Alot of gorgeousness going on so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment