Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bringing Sexy Back

I'm bringing sexy back...well, on my nails anyway..lol I've had this picture in my head and on paper for quite a while now, just finally decided to put it to nail. I don't know what inspired me to do these, just wanted a challenge I guess. Hope yall like 'em.
Colors used: For skintone I used Wet n Wild Megalast Private Viewing

White background is Orly Decades Of Dysfunction

Black is Orly Liquid Vinyl (best black ever!)

Sheer black is Enderman Sheer - homemade and named by my son :)

Red is Wet n Wild Megalast I Red A Good Book

Black beads are from Born Pretty Store (see right side of page for 10% discount)

For all the detailing I used a very small detailing brush


Just a quick tip to help all the struggling nail artists out there.....I just recently started doing really small drawing on my nails. I never could draw AT ALL on any kind of medium, not just nails. I found that by drawing my ideas on a piece of paper first, with a pencil, and getting it exactly as I wanted it to look, I was able to easily transfer that design to my nails. It still requires some practice but planning the design on paper makes it alot easir. Trust me, this works! Hope this helps anyone out there trying to learn to freehand art on their nails. Any questions? Email or kik Comments? Leave em below! Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment