Saturday, August 30, 2014

Natural-ish-is Body Butter and Lip Soak

For the past week I have been using a body butter and lip soak by Natural-ish-is. This stuff is amazing! I got the body butter in Mint Chocolate scent and the lip soak in Chocolate Covered Blueberries. The smell of both of these is soo yummy! These products are 90% organic and 100% non-toxic. The ingredients are listed on the labels so you can see for yourself how natural they are. Ive been using the lip soak at night, just before bed and my lips have never been softer. It lasts all night long. The body butter is solid,  in the tin it comes in, but turns to an oil when you start rubbing it in. I use it on my hands, elbows and feet, and rub it into my cuticles. A little of this goes a long way! It does feel oily but after just a minute, it soaks in and leaves my skin feeling so super soft. I put some on my arms this afternoon after mowing and getting a slight sunburn and the mint in it really had a cooling effect on the burn. Bonus! Thank you Melanie for such awesome natural products! Please go check out her site for all kinds of organic body products.

www.naturalishis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment