Saturday, July 5, 2014

Alternate Uses For Nail Wraps


Anyone else have this problem?? Tons of different nail wraps and strips you aren't using or forget you have?? I have purchased sooo many of these at Big Lots, different clearance racks, etc because I fall in love with the design or pattern of it, then I don't use it. In some cases, they have been so cheap in quality that I can't get them to work on the nail. Some of them are thick and I have very round nails. I can't bring myself to throw them out so I have started using mine in pieces. I cut them up into different shape pieces or small shapes and strips and use them over a base color. I've only done a few like this but I am going to try to start using them more often as I noticed some of them are drying out, even though I have them in a sealed plastic baggie. :p Here's the ones I've done recently and in the past. Hope this gives you some ideas.








No comments:

Post a Comment