Friday, July 18, 2014

Wet N Wild Textures


 

Okay, I know this collection is from last year, a limited edition collection in fact, but I just recently picked one up and dusted it off and fell in love all over again. It's what's on my nails as I type this up. Wet N Wild has always been my favorite brand of polish so I was thrilled when my sister told me she had spotted these in stores. She even helped me to complete the set, thank you sissy!

I used two coats in all of these pics but you could definitely get away with just one coat with the blue and green.
Femme Trouper

ATTEN Hut!

Tough Girl

Fatigue Glam

Beauty Is A Battlefield!

Left, Left, Left, Right, Left


(Just wanted to add that, unlike other texture polishes, these polishes are super easy to remove.) 
All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own use. I am not being compensated by any person and/or company for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment