Monday, July 14, 2014

OPI Sheer Tints


Today I'll be sharing with you the OPI Sheer Tints polishes. I know these have been out for a while but I haven't seen many swatches or reviews of these.
These are the four polishes in this set. They are meant to be used mostly in nail art but I'll be showing you what they look like on their own. In all of these pics, the polish was applied as follows.....

Index-one coat
Middle-two coats
Ring-three coats
Pinkie-two coats over white

First up we have I'm Never Amberassed. This is a gorgeous color but, in my opinion, it just looks like bad staining over the natural nail.

Next on the list, I Can Teal You Like Me. Its a beautiful light blue color but streaky even after three coats. Again, alot prettier over white.

Here we have Don't Violet Me Down. This one is my second favorite of the set. The tint is subtle but beautiful over the natural nail and white, just depends on the look you are going for.

I saved the best for last. This beauty is Be Magentale With Me. I love this one! I think even just one coat is very pretty on the natural nail. the white undies just dolls it up more.

Just for fun, I'm adding a couple of manis I've done with these. Hope this gives you some ideas.


Just to let you know, When I bought these polishes I thought something was wrong with them because they were thick and a little stringy, kinda like "hot glue" stringy, especially the blue and purple. Turns out that this is normal for these polishes. I tried adding thinner to make them easier to apply but it didn't help. They are still worth it though. Very pretty spring and summer colors.

The polishes in this post were purchased by me for my personal use. I am in no way being compensated by this company for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment