Saturday, July 12, 2014

Glitter Lambs Gorgeous Glitter Toppers


I recently received some gorgeous glitter topper polishes from the lovely Jamie over at Glitter Lamb Polishes. These babies are GAWGEOUS!!

I will be showing you, left to right: Unicorns Love Cotton Candy, Sweet Dreams and Beach Ball. These babies are jampacked with glittery goodness.

First up we have Unicorns Love Cotton Candy, my personal favorite :) This beauty has small white dots, rainbow colored holograhic glitters, pastel colored hex glitters in different sizes and pink dots the color of cotton candy (of course)

This is two coats on accent nail and nail tips over a dark fuschia polish. I did not have to fish around in the bottle for glitter but did some moving around of the big circles to get them scattered where I wanted them. The formula was a dream to work with and dried fast.

Next up, we have Sweet Dreams. Such a bright , blinged out glitter but still classy. Bright but not "in your face". This one has circle glitters in white, silver, black and pink floating in tiny silver glitters.

I applied two coats over black on accent nail. I did have to hunt a little for the circle glitters but after shaking it up good, duh!, they came out just fine. Again, great formula and dried fast.

Last, but certainly not least, is Beach Ball. I don't even know where to start! So much fun in one little bottle. This is such a fun glitter for summer. It can be used over/with every color in the rainbow. It contains red, yellow and blue hex glitters with tiny white hexes. Smooth, fast drying formula.
I used this one over a couple different colors so you could get an idea of the versatility of it. This is two coats on the middle fingers with no fishing or placement whatsoever. Perfection.



I highly recommend adding these beautiful and playful toppers to your nail polish arsenal. You can find these and all of Jamie's other creations at:




Her Blog

These polishes were provided to me for swatches and my honest review. My opinion is in no way influenced by how I received them.

No comments:

Post a Comment