Monday, July 28, 2014

Sorry About the Absence

Just a quick post to let you all know that I have not dropped off the face of the planet...lol. I have had family from out of town staying with me this past week, therefore I have devoted my complete attention to them. My beautiful sister, her handsome boy and adorable little girl and my beautiful niece have been such a joy to have here. I love getting to see family and catching up with everyone.I have several posts in the works for the next week so be sure to keep checking back or, so you don't miss a single post, you can sign up via email to recieve email notifications each time a new post is up. Thank you for sticking around and I promise my next post will be up in the next couple of days. God bless and I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment